Monday, September 14, 2009

Simple Breakfast

Hi guys, I found this recipie in internet and was very useful for me . Please try this in your home and leave your comments on my blog
Oats Dosa :
Ingredients: 250gm Quaker Oats(old fashioned)
50gm upma sooji(Rava) 1-2 green chillis
small piece of ginger
Method:
 Soak Quaker oats for 30 mins. Drain all the water. Grind it with 1-2 green chillis and a little bit of ginger, without adding much water. Dough should be around the idli-dough consistency. Add around 50gm upma sooji to the grinded dough, and add salt to taste. Thats it! You will have a ready-to-use dough... no need to ferment. Make thick dosas with the oats dough. Serve hot, with mint or coconut chutney.

4 comments:

  1. Nice stuff, but I have a question....Should I use only Quaker Oats?....

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey abi..i was wondering what to do with that oats i bought.. i couldnt have it with milk..nice one, i will try.

    ReplyDelete